Wednesday, September 17, 2008

today whole day stay at home to do my report i thought it was suppose to be done in words then i did. then people tell me that its in ppt slides. nvm i did my ctrl A. ctrl C. ctrl V. like i always do and i know some of the people whom i copied from wasnt quite pissed. sorry all. i didnt quite care about the grades. its my process. teh thing we do together. but nvm. still copied. haven quite finish everything. thanks all for sendind your ppt slides for my refference. but its sort of too much for my suzuki to handle. it hang for many many times today plus my music. lol.
going to school tomorrow at like 10. for a sercret party. hopefully a success:D just witnessed acar accident at my house carpark. a wish 7 seater V.S. old uncle bike. petty the uncle. he got hurt and his old mate's in a damn sad state. lol WINNER. the uncle cause its the wish 7 seater's driver fault. stupid driving. think is in the movie arh? drift?! so fast so furious? LAME! said that to scare ah HWIE and EDISON. lol. ya. almost forgot! I CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN! sure cool didnt know i can read all those >?:$L%$:^>. haha. but cool. and I GOT A TAGBOX!watever it is i think i'm damn pro!:D
white flag doesnt mean surrender it means only the strong stands:D

end. love the world:D

No comments: