Tuesday, September 16, 2008

this post is not referring to anyone or anything. so dun think. i just wanna speak.

recently i think i'm rather FUC*. there're problems or situations that are actually very minor problem tiny tiny ones but because of me! IVY LEE, made the situation very stiff. i stir and stir and said and said and the problem become big. no air for everone. i think sometimes i might think too much, know too much, said too much. sorry all. but please understand me. if i know somthing most probably the whole world would know. i cant take secrets and i dun like the feeling that i know something but i have to pretend i didnt know. how to? if i say it'll spoil friendship. relationship and you'll doubt me? then what for?i'm doing *. creating problem for myself. i've decided to shut up. i'm talkative but this time i'll seriously shut up. and will not complain anymore. i just live the way i want it and you live yours. we're still together but my soul's out. it'll be a zombie walking around and i'm selfish but sorry i'll be even more selfish in the days to come. thanks for teaching me to BE SMART.

E. the man that i thought was a gentleman wasnt.
J. the man whom i thought was there for me wasnt there.
E. the man who used to listen to me cry scream led his own life without me.
L. the man whom will give the best advice ask me to study hard.
H. the man whom i thought wasnt good wasnt that bad.
S. the lady whom i thought needs protection is strong. tough.
S. the one who's only with me for happy hour. wasnt trueful.
H. the one who left my friends hurt. and changed them.

I. the one who think she knows everything doesnt
I. the one who always neglect the people who love her.
I. the one who stir everything up and is sorry.
ONE REPUBLIC. i say its too late to appologise.
I. the one who smiles when she's not happy.
I. who always mix the good and the bad.
I. thinks that she's doing great wasnt.
I. shows attidude to people she loves. and hurt them most.
I. see people on the surface and never listen until she gets hurt.
I. am IVY LEE. and she hate herself for being bad.

finding my heart from the mess i've created.

love all:D

No comments: