Thursday, September 18, 2008

WUUUUHUUU!

damn damn damn. i finish my fuc*ing final individual report. today.one word.SHIOK!wahahaa. cant feel any better. did it like many many repeated times. didnt save la. com hang la.

poor com. 150 fucking amt of ppt slides leaah and all those DSLR pictures. wahaha. but I'M DONE! FINALLY:D i think wun use the com for the next few days my eyes and hands sick of staring at the screen and typing. going to rest after i finish sending to edison and stephanie one copy in case. haha. special thanks to
Melissa & CQ for their ppt slides
Shaads group for their ppt sllides
Shihui, stephanie, seng hwee, edison for being there to help
Harifth and perry for guiding me to finish my report
you can see me smile finally:D

GOOD NIGHT ALL

tonight i can sleep well:D


No comments: