Saturday, September 13, 2008

i'm back! from my long long sleep. sometimes i hope i'll never wake up.its e new day and everything's over and hopfully today'll be better later tonight got BBQ by one of my twin friend ivy and carol. its their birthday party i call. i dunno if i should go. i quit my job and i bet everyone's unhappy with my act. i wast happy for that move either. it's a long time since i'e been working there its a hard move but i hope everyone to be happy myself too. and tomorrow's like 8 yue 15 meaning its MOON CAKE FESTIVAL! read teh papers. said that there'll be super cloudy so might not be able to see the moon. i hope i cant see the moon either. cause i'll get emo!anyway. lol. should.should lah going to my aunt's house to celebrate. though its lame and the adults will sure sure chop chop ask about many many things. didnt wanna think. but i'll have a way to handle.wahaha. edison's planning for another outing on monday. said to be going to east coast for hao liao. dunno what he's up to but i'm certainly sure that he meant good! right EDISON!?
ya i'm like thinking just now. my old phon'e 1.3 megapixels. OMINA's 5 megapixels. DSLR's 10 megapixels. then our eyes? 20 megapixels? tell me the answer! i'm lucky to be able to see this beautiful world. i'll treasure it!
love all!:D

No comments: