Sunday, September 14, 2008

wawawawawa! damn jia lat! my sketch's like total shit. i took like 20 mins to draw but still hopeless! should use the simple method! trace! haha. my proportion's like all WRONG! and i think i have to redo. so means that the 20 mins i've spent is all wasted! hai. no choice. if gotta redo i'll just trace la. so troublesome. REPORT! more jia lat! i dunno if the report format that i thought's right is right. should be right la. see how lor. die die lor. hai. so ma fan. anyway. i finish my sketch already. *attatch bottom. dun laugh. its okay but cant pass. hopefully pass la.hahaha. report must wait for edison to send me. wait wait wait.if he send me fast fast treat him ice-cream. slow slow treat him eat shit. LOL
love the world:D


just fucking look at my DUCK TOUR. FLYER. PEOPLE. TREE. MERLION.


lol. i see already also keep laughing. ku xiao bu de. weeps


sorry harifth.lol

No comments: