Friday, September 12, 2008

many things happened.no time to explain.wasnt feeling well. puke once otw home. auntie thought i'm pregnant fucking 'fu' me all the way to the traffic light. i said i'm okay for like 5 times then she let me go. thanks auntie for caring. dunno why but fucking had a headache on my left brain and eye and whole left side. went home puked once. bathe. now blog. wanna check out the other people's blog. think i'm caring too much and knowing too much at times making me tired and sick.cant accept the world like it is. didnt wanna face the fact. i was alone carrying knife thought that i was strong. but mowadays people carry machine guns. wear mask and THEY KILL. i wanna be alone. but i want people to know me. what the hell i'm thinking and analysis for me. tell me what's right whats wrong. i always make the wrong move. maybe i should not think too much. anyway going to bed soon. thanks for caring and i know what to do for now. thanks all.
i'll learn to love the world and accept al.
nights.
*to be continued

No comments: