Monday, September 28, 2009

dead

today is a farking bad day. nothing is right!
simply pissed with myself. i am not a graphic designer.
thanks for that. i could only do my best in whatever i can do!
i tried my best! you want this want that. whatever okay!
i did this (the colour is wrong. but the shape is there):








































Ivy,
I am off the view that the squirrel is too "immature". I suggest a sharper look, like an outline without the eyes and details. Currently, it looks good for a kindergarten mascot.







As a guide, the attached image may be closer to what I am looking for although it is a monkey. But you should get the idea. One colour, no details, proportionate image.


i replied:
i thought it'll look weird with a graphical tree with a 'real' squirrel. and i dont know how to 'graphic' it using photoshop. nevermind. i'll try.
thanks,
ivy
then i got them this: freaking ugly






No comments: