Saturday, July 11, 2009

i am very tired
i want to be quiet.
i dont want to talk.
i am tired of talking to people.
i am thinking.
if i can be alone.
just by myself.
all alone.
i seem to have a problem.
or maybe more.
its me myself and i.
i am tired of telling this to people who dont know and will never know.

i'm gonna be selfish. or even more selfish.
no matter how much i give.
how much worth it is to me.
to you its nothing.
end of time.
you lead your own life.
and me?
having nothing left.

thanks for teaching me these. my friends.

http://leehuiru.blogspot.com/
i hate to say these again and again.
i have yet to learn.
i forgot who am i?
who i once was.
was i really the cheerful girl everyone thought?
happy go lucky?
everyone's moved on.
for a better tomorrow.
what about me?
will anyone wait for me?
be with me?
i make a fool out of myself everyday.
thinking that its funny.
i laugh alot.
quite alot.
but only i know i cried that much too.
there's something in life that i am very interested in.
and curious about.
human relationship.
are there really people who put you first?
in front of themselves?
people who are willing to sacrifice themselves?
why some people can communicate with the others when they speak different languages?
acceptance?
love?

i am very upset recently.
but i couldnt cry it out.
it has been a long time since
i cried like there's no tomorrow.
i laugh till i couldnt breathe.
i am more careful of what i wear and look
then how i feel.
i start to loose confidence in what i'm doing.
i loose patience.
i am scared. to tell people how i feel.
i am unsatisfied.
with every imperfection. of myself.

i have many company in school,
but i know some are there for me.
some are not meant for me.
there's some i know are just passer by.
some will leave beautiful memory.

i am scared. really scared.
i might not be able to catch up.
with the fast pace society.
i see people moving quickly.
will i move on?









No comments: