Monday, May 11, 2009

this wasnt funny

shall i say that you're never never once an important person in my life.or shall i say. i once thought that you're someone that'll change my life, make me smile, share my thoughts, talk to you about my dreams, my future. so was that considered my best friend? or why not just a friend. okay? i wanna say now that you're not my friend, best friend or fuck the best friend forever thingy. never. and not again! and i swear. if you come back in my life. maybe to the end of time? i shall do it back to you like how you did to me! i was seriously freaking pissed off. and these shit! i know i'll be okay the very next day.l but i just want to blog this shit here.
i swear i'll be okay after i post this damn thing.
cause you're not impoprtant to me anymore!
smile on ass hole!

No comments: