Wednesday, November 12, 2008

lots of thoughts going through my mind today. frankly speaking i knew i cant make it for jap. i was never good in my language. thats the reason why i failed to do well. i even give up before i started. i felt damn guilty. cause the presentation was totally screwed up. everyone forgot their lines and was just... thought it was like over but i think i really let my group down. though i tried to help out but i think my heart wasnt there. i kept drifting away. being the only year two in the group i didnt do my part. really sorry. now that its over and just hope for a pass.

didnt quite slept for the last few days. my younger cousin came to slept with me and i was like a log throughout the night. but i just love him. like my child.

later today we're like going to school to touch up on our model and edison and hwee will be doing the 3D thingy and the rest of the girls as in shihui steph huijie and i will be doing the model.hope that it'll be fine. the guys did alot of work. we got to fight to the end. GO GO GO!!!

No comments: