Friday, October 17, 2008

today is a nice day but since i'm pretty free today i'll like to tell the world about a friend in my life. so lets start from the beginning .

i used to have this very nice friend when i first came into TP. the first few friends i made. called. SA. alright. in the past there were times when we shared everything. talked about everything under the sun. soon after like everyone know all good things come to an end. we came to talked bad about people. and at that point of time we said something real bad to a girl. S. and made her cried. i cant say i didnt mean it cause i was the only one saying everything and shooting my thoughts to her face. for SA. said nothing. everyone thought i was the 'bad guy'. ya. i was bad. how good can i be to gossip about people and make people cry? i hated to be the 'bad guy' but i said i don't really cared. soon after that the girl that i told off changed. to a strong and firm one and i'm glad that we're still friends. really good friends. if you're to ask me if i regreted. i didnt. if you're to know me i'll say what i felt. i couldnt say that SA 'brainwashed' me. cause i choose to say it myself. i only regreted saying things so badly. so sorry. S.


then soon. things are being forgotten. SA and the girl became closer. and gossips didnt stop. it carried on with others. i didnt wanna know and don't care. i just listen to them at time. and for me its childish. people in the class. school. and even my mate K. gossiped about the people he loved. their fashion sense. style. body shape. face. their friend around them. and the main point i wanna give claps to SA is that after saying all those things she can act like nothing happened. and talk to those whom they gossiped about. WTF. i cant.


then its another. E. i didnt know the details and wun wanna know.

then its about HJ.

i didnt wanna eleborate more. but here i just thought of that. our group has 6 people. S. HJ. E. H. I. SA. in short. next should be me. lol. and i'm right.

it's my turn. but i'm so pretty so sorry that you've messed with the wrong person. you can say whatever you want cause no matter how nice you put it it'll still affect me for sure. there're people in the group who asked me to just forget everything. we're still friends. ya. act? i cant. i tried for the pass........................ if you're to read my blog. just from the very 2nd post i'm acting already.i've tried my best. i'm tired and sick of all this shit. E. talked to me a few days ago regarding this problem. i tried to forget. but i keep hearing more of this SA. trying to hurt me more and more. i've experienced it. when she hated someone she hoped that everyone could side her. me too. but after thinking and thinking i think there isnt a need for everyone to 'side' me or anything. i hate people who bring others down to up themselves. i should just let her carry on with watever she's doing and i should live my life without her. not that i hated her. just prefer not to be with. i just cant. i cant stand people holding my hand and pierce me from the back. you called people to talk about it. msn. and you locked you blog. E. remember i said about i carried a knife i think that i'm strong and powerful. but i forgot people carried gun nowadays. i was so stressed about know so much and i got no one to tell. i cant hide but i'm pretty emotional now. but i think i should let today be the last day of all this rubbish. i'll continue to act. but if i sense anything now right i'll just shoot to her face. i didnt need antone to side me. i can do it alone. i said before if you dun like something i do or the way i do things you can just shoot to my face. cause only then i'll know.
and to the rest. i hate people who only know one side of the story and thinks that you're neutral. yes E. i'm talking about you.tell me what you know happened to me and what happened exactly?

i used to be smiling when i'm not happy. i said i'm okay when i'm not. i said anything when i had something in mind. from now on. everything will stop. i'll just be with the people who accept who i'm and love having me with them. i treasured this group so much. that i'll neglect the rest. people like sean. XL. XQ.i'm not perfect. i bet you're too. but i thought life's about accepting the others with what they have? i'm not really good at words. i was wrong at times too. sorry. but nvm. i'll let the past go. and the past you is also a past. i'll start anew.

thanks for being by me. i'm strong:D

No comments: