Thursday, October 9, 2008

i was pretty EMo yesterday night but thanks to those who're there for me and be ther for me:D thanks for asking. thanks for caring. but like i always say it'll not change anything but i'll try to change MYSELF. for the better. anyway i'm fine now. so. i'm smiling AGAIN:D
went out with my buddies today. steph edison and hwee. had much fun. went to bugis window shopping. though the main purpose's for archifest. but its the same anyway:Dthen steph gotta leave early for home. thanks steph for being there for me when i needed most and thanks for staying as long as you can. thats what that matters at the end of the day. love you:D then left with me and the 2 crazy boys whom i call my kids. having been able to know them is a great entertainment in my life:D what should i say? totally a kids mind and soul in a adult's body:D thanks for making me smile:D went to east coast park. finally get to taste the LAGOON food. but was alright. the food's okay but the mood's there. fun. left for the HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY. edison's been craving for another SKATING trip since the last time:D we went alright. MY. its my day. the shop's CLOSED:D happy for me but gotta act disappointed. LOL. so. went for what's for me:D POOL:D i wanna show off the new * ONE HAND SHOW learnt from my dear jacen. well practiced alright guys not play play. haha. pools fun but i felt so blessed having them with me. which always make me:D
YUP. edison's going eh. some where overseas for DIVING. action only. alright. PLEASE bring some present back alright? he sounded like he's going far far away. anyway WE'LL MISS YOU:D
and and and
AND
steph came to my house :D





























LOVE EVERYONE AND THOSE WHO ROCK MY LIFE:D

featuring
hands held high- linkin park
P.E.A.C.E:D




No comments: