Monday, October 20, 2008

respond

no, you thing that everything started because of you? no, if i didnt co my part this wun happen. you think that you're the bad person but i cant imagine how good i've been. i did ask whats wrong and you'll never say. you said that i went around telling tale and spicing up stuff. you think
i like gossiping? talking bad about people would'nt make me feel good. it wasnt wrong to tell people how you felt. but the right people. things would be simple if you tell me how you felt and i tell you what i think. keeping everything to yourself would'nt change anything. thats what i meant by acting like nothing happened. yes. you cant change me and please dont try. to be frank i've changed. alot. i wasnt like that before. i wouldnt even care. i'm already struggling with myself. so please dont mess my thoughts. i dont think i've ever hated you. just prefer not to be with THAT you. actually if you're to think of that. this fucking world's like that. misunderstanding. problems and money. you help me so much. for jobs. alright it wasnt only one but 3. by right i should thank you. thank you. but thanks indeed for all those fucking agents who called me almost everyday to ask me help them find people to cover up the space. i called my friends to go. some didnt respond and others felt irritated. i dun think its part of my job to help find back-ups. how can i not remember that you got me the job when you keep repeating? and back for the darren thing. he wanted 3 people. you me jcen. last min. or rather not last min. but anyway you didnt turn up. i was given i damn face by the indian in-charge. cause jacen was late that day too. she called darren to complain that i was late. jacen was late and you didnt turn up. darren called me. and i got another round of blaming. i didnt get paid for organising all this shit. i was pretty fucked up then. i dun know why you're not aware that you have to go that day. when we went interview together and you once reminded me to remember. but to me i think you want revenge. cause gavin and i couldnt make it for your BF's mum event. it was a success. i was so pissed and stressed that day. darren's an agent. its his responsibility to get the people his client wanted. you cant make it he came looking for me. ask me to ask my friend. so i called apple. i dun think there's a problem. its just looking at different point of view. i nv took you for granted. but i think i neglected you. i wasnt too sure about you and your BF thingy. to be frank that period of time my schedule's all messed up. everyone know i'm not sure if you do. you message me at almost midnight ask me to find 2 people. first i'm not agent. 2nd i already got something on that weekend. which is the one you recommended me the panasonic hair care promoter. what shall i say what would you do. recently i wasnt my. i typed message but i forgot to send. to jacen to steph to edison to gavin to weixiang to you. i'm also not too sure if i sent the message to you that i couldnt make it. but i know i cant make it already. that was my fault. sorry. and gavin didnt wanna go cause i didnt go. sorry to make you think that i'm going but i didnt. cause i'm very confused myself with the planning i called you at 5.05pm to comfirm that i told you that gavin and i wasnt going. you didnt answer. so what shall i do? you called back at around 5.25pm asking me where am i. i was in school. immed your tone change. its obvious that you wasnt happy.but you didnt say either. i said sorry that day but i know a word 'sorry' wouldnt help. but what else can i do? or what you want me to do? and i even cared to ask like "liddat how? you can find people or not?" but you said nvm. then you paused. after that you said you're not going for skating which you me edison hwee planned at 7pm.then you hung up the phone. i dunno what i should say nor do. i felt really bad that time. i was in the wrong. but i dun think i deserve to be hung up. and you know it that i'll be blamed by everyone for you not going. and why you cant go skating? cause ivy didnt go for your BF's mum thingy. isit a protest? on purpose? nvm. you siad that you felt that you're nobody. but to me if you meant nothing to me i wouldnt even try to call you at 5.05pm. if you felt that i throw you away when i dont need you. i got nothing to say. cause steph said that i always neglected you girls. i'm trying to learn. and i dun think i used vulgarities on you. they didnt aimed at you. even if i did say something like FCUK. to me it was pretty normal. sorry if it affected you. cause i'm vulgar, not that you dont know. you said you talkd to 2 people. you said they're acting like a saint but you don't know what they say behind your back.
thats how i felt about you too when you told them. in short. you told 2 people about me and the 2 people told me. so. yo felt that the 2 people cheated you. i felt cheated by you. thats when it got complicated. you said you'll forget in awhile. i forgot. but it just keep coming. you got upset. you think that i'm happy seeing you like that? i felt upset too alright. you said that you know you're at fault this time, in one way or another. you apologize, you said you're so sorry. but i think that i'm at fault too. in any other ways. i apologize. and i'm really sorry.
things would get back to how it used to be. but lets not make things worst.
love everyone:D

No comments: