Sunday, September 7, 2008

LOTS TO SAY

sometimes i just need to be alone but i dont have time for myself.
sometimes i just need a hug but u guys said so much.
sometimes i just wanna smile but i just cant.
sometimes i just wanna say thank you but u guys cant stop quarreling with me.
sometimes i just need rest but i cant sleep
sometimes i thought things can be forgotten forever but they didnt.
sometimes i just wanna speak out my mind but i didnt dare.
sometimes i just feel like i'm going to die the very next day and never ever wake up.
sometimes i just need a pat on my shoulder to know that whatever i've done's right.
sometimes i just need to see a smile and it'll brighten up my entire day.
sometimes i just need my MP3 to sing out loud.
sometimes i just didnt want to say sorry cause i dont think i'm in the wrong.
sometimes i just want to give you a second chance but i didnt want to risk.
sometimes i just hate giving up on someone cause it just hurts.
sometimes i just wanna be the very nice girl next door but i'm always the bad guy.
sometimes i just feel like i'm all alone but there're so much care that i didnt notice.
sometimes i just got so many many things to say but i dont know how to start.
sometimes when i'm waiting for a reply there isnt.
sometimes i dun feel like myself. i'm lost.
sometimes i just need you there but i dont know who exactly i need.
everytime when i look into the mirrior i'm glad that i'm ME.
everytime when i'm down i'll stand up the very next day.
its hard to understand me cause i dont understand myself either.

No comments: