Tuesday, September 16, 2008

hi all:D
thanks everyone for the care.but i'm like pretty fine now. just pissed with myself. super just wanna arh. did the super damn report gotta rush for submission then no ppt slides no reference. alright i'm pretty stupid okay. need all those. but i'll do this all by meself. going to east coast park tomorrow. HOPEFULLY its fun. i think it'll. we're not full strength. shihui's like sick. edison gotta go by 4pm. but we love being together right? i'll try my best to smile. cause i'm happy. and i seriously am:)

MORE THAN WORDS

FOUND THOSE PICTURES. rather cool. it has been a long time. lol:D
you guys seriously rock my life:D
much much loves. never never ending
NOT FORGETTING
edison shihui stephanie senghwee
jacen weixiang

nothing to complain when i see you guys:D
give me a hug when you see me



just look at him! my oh my. shuan me somemore. i put your para para on youtube








No comments: