Sunday, September 28, 2008

hi all:D
OMG! this weekend is like super HIGH for me! lol. went to work. giving out flyer everywhere. not those stupid paper you guys might be think. its CLUB 21!!!! its like OMG right?! haha their tee shirts are like WOW! damn ex. exhibition named ART OF THE T. located near the rafles mrt. exit J. lol. okay la. other than that worked with my best mates. jacen and shihui. rather dissapointed that sthep didnt join us but nvm her heart is with us! lol! seriously i'm like damn damn HIGH now! OMG! I MANAGE TO CATCH F1 LIVE ON TV AND LIVE! LIFE SIZE!!!lol. didnt watch the event anyone? simple just imagine a life size tamiya car race can already. lol the drivers are damn cute. squeeze in that small space! haha and can lose 3 kg like that cityspa should have that. haha. the NOISE i call is like VVVOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM! cant imagine one must hear it yourself cause one word HIGH!!! i met jacen's friend pretty siao. crazy bunch of people. met hwee there to see the VVOOOOOOOOMMMMMM. saw shihui's sister and brother. met many people this weekend. but the only thing i'm upset about is my FARRARI TEAM didn't get anything! dissapointing when it crush my heart almost hump out! alonso won. deserve it but massa didn't which i thought he'd. nvm its all over. and I LOVE THE RACE!!

the lighting. the people. the crowd. the track. the shuttle bus. the car. the racers. totally OMG nice one singapore!:D

massa and my favourite FARRARI RACE CAR!:D

more damn high activities with my love ones coming up:D

going to school tmr to play tennis badminton and squash!:D

tuesday's pay day:D bring jacen and weixiang to interview(take over my panasonic printer job):D durian after that at gelang:D and tuesday's gelare day:D

wednesday's outing to sentosa!:D

weekend's working at funan centre sell hair dryer, hair curler, shaver and i got my own BOOTH and.got a panasonic "hourse" for me to play. wahahaha!:D cant wait man:D

life's great:D

ivy love the world:D

night guys:D

No comments: